Forage First, My Favorite Healthy Horse Treat


When I purchased my horse he had many, many health issues. I know, why would I purchase a sick horse. Well, we fell in love and he needed me.  There will be more posts about him and his recovery in the future. Anyhow, due to many old stomach and intestinal issues he is not able to eat much of anything except hay. No problem, he has hay 24/7.  It was not enough to keep him at a good weight. I tried just about every supplement but he always had a bad reaction.  So, I decided to try healthy treats.

I did find a few Healthy Horse Treats that never made him sick but they still were not enough. Eventually, I found Forage First Horse Treats. For whatever reason, he does great with this supplemental treat. For the last few months, I have been feeding him small amounts throughout the day. He has not had a single problem and is holding his weight. I can't begin to explain how relieved I am.  

If you are looking for a new healthy horse treat, I recomend giving these Forge First Horse Treats a try.  They are available at Jeffer's Equine

No comments:

Post a Comment