Pretty Horse and Bunny with Books Birthday Invitation

This birthday invitation features a pretty grey horse and her sweet bunny rabbit friend.  The bunny is sitting on a pile of books next to a beautiful watercolor pail of flowers.  This design was inspired by one of the horses that I'm currently caring for, Baby Girl.  She was severely injured and it wasn't clear if she was going to make it.  To keep her clam and me from crying, I started reading books to her about four times a day.  After a few days this enormous bunny began joining us.  It would sit (and eat) by her feed bin and sometimes just lay a few feet from where I was sitting.

Baby Girl and Big Bunny
Baby completely recovered and Big Bunny still visits almost everyday.  I love these two so much and this will always be one of my favorite designs.  

This design is also available on additional birthday supplies.  There are address labels, napkins, stickers and more.  To view the entire set, take a look at the site Horse, Bunny and Flowers Birthday Collection...

Horse, Bunny and Flowers Birthday Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment