Top 5 Horse Calendars for 2022

SPIRIT HORSES 2022 Calendar by Tony Stromberg

I still love using a wall calendar and if it has horses, it's my favorite.  For me, there are a few basic requirements to make it in the Top 5...  NO halters and no riders unless it's a riding disciplined based calendar.  The Spirit Horses calendar by Tony Stromberg shown above is my number one pick for 2021.  I think I pick him number one every year.  The images are outstanding.  Horse calendars also make excellent gifts for your horse loving family and friends.  Take a look at picks 2 - 5 ...

World of Horses 2022 Wall Calendar


2022 Wild Horses Mustang Horse Calendar


Horses in The Mist 2022 Wall Calendar


Last but not at all least #5.  In addition to no halters or riders, I usually have a no images that are set up like a halter class rule.  This year I made an exception.  I love this black and white horse portrait calendar...

No comments:

Post a Comment