Unique Horse Themed Christmas Stockings (for Horses and Ponies too...)

Pretty Horse Floral Christmas Stocking

Horse stockings are great for any horse lover and horses and ponies too.  My family loves horses and many of our Christmas decorations are horse and pony themed.  Our horses and pony have always had their own stockings, as well.  The stocking shown above is the one that I had growing up.  So, it's always one of my favorites.  My other favorites this year are by AmyLyn Bihrle.  She has many amazing horse designs but the following two are outstanding...

This year, I decided to create a few of my own.  My first design is part of the Horse and Dreamcatcher, Dreams n Wishes Collection...

The design is on both the front and back.  It has a space for a name on the front and has the text "Dreams & Wishes" on the back.  Both text areas can be personalized with any text you wish.  Names of your favorite horse lover or favorite horse or pony.  This next stocking is the same design without a personalized band at the top...

My second design is part of the Rearing Horse and Christmas Tree Holiday Collection...

Personalized Rearing Horse Golden Large Christmas Stocking
It can be personalized on the front and the back is a solid red panel.

Another one of my favorite horse artists is The Painting Pony.  Their snowflake horse design has been a favorite of mine for years and just recently found it on a Christmas Stocking...

This is a cute personalized design that I fell in love with...

Here are a few more of my favorites...

Pinto/Paint Horse Christmas Christmas Stocking

Carstens Show Jumping Christmas Stocking


No comments:

Post a Comment